TIE PATCH SET - Father of the Bride Patch and Groom Patch. Sew on or Iron on Patches.
Price is for both patches. See photos for Font Chart.
***PLEASE read below "HOW TO ORDER" and give me requested info so I can create your patches.
***WEDDING DATE MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH ORDER IF YOU WANT IT ADDED. It will be assumed you do NOT want it added if you don't. It will be expressed in all #s as in this example: 9.1.18
Both patches to be same size and both iron-on or sew-on BUT you may request different fonts for them. Available with or without little red heart before the bride's name (either or both patches). See 2nd photo for fonts.
UNLESS YOU SUBMIT YOUR OWN MESSAGES - MESSAGES FOR EACH:
1. FATHER OF THE BRIDE PATCH: "Dad, Thank you for walking by my side today and always".
2. GROOM PATCH: "(Groom name), Our forever starts today".
Patch is available in white (by default), tan or gray. Ink for border and text is black only.
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Make choices in drop-down boxes, copy #2 below and then click on "Add to Cart" and paste info into "NOTES" box.
2. COPY & PASTE INFO BELOW IN "NOTES" SECTION AT CHECK-OUT:
***YOUR PHONE # (I can text if questions):
***FATHER OF THE BRIDE (What you want at the top of his patch. Default is Dad):
***GROOM'S NAME (if you want it at the top of his patch):
***BRIDE'S NAME (for bottom of the patch above wedding date):
***WEDDING DATE (If you want it added. Best to do all in #'s due to space):
***PATCH COLOR IF NOT WHITE (gray or tan available):
***PATCH FONTS BY # - see photo with font #'s (If you want different on each patch. Default is same font on both - what you chose in drop-down box):
***IF SUBMITTING YOUR OWN MESSAGES LIST HERE (default is messages shown in 1st photo):
***IF CHOSE TO ADD LITTLE RED HEART IN DROP-DOWN BOX the patch/patches it or they go on (default is Father of the Bride and the Groom if you don't tell me different and you chose to add heart/hearts in drop-down box):
(end of copy & paste)
2 PIECE INK PRESSED WEDDING TIE PATCH SET. One each for the father of the bride and the groom.
Text and border is printed in black ink only and transferred to white cotton patch via heat press machine. Instructions for iron-on is included with your order. Ink is water-soluable so I suggest dry cleaning vs washing in water.
IN A HURRY?
1. Use PRIORITY or PRIORITY EXPRESS SHIPPING at check-out
2. Still need me to rush your order? Go here to add a "RUSH ORDER":
1. DIRECT CHECK-OUT USING EITHER:
a) Paypal (You can pay without having a PayPal account. See below)
b) Visa, MasterCard and Discover debit and credit cards
c) Etsy Gift Cards
2. Mailed Checks (order won't begin until after check has cleared your bank)
MORE ABOUT PAYPAL:
1. PayPal is a third party credit card processor that keeps all of your transaction information secure.
2. You do NOT need your own PayPal account to use the service.
3. Please visit this link to learn more about PayPal: http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account-46/
Texas residents will be charged state sales tax. It's the law.
TURN-AROUND TIMES (after confirmation of your order and payment):
1. Ready to Ship Items: Leave my shop same or next business day.
2. Custom Made Items: Most within 3-5 business days.
3. Large orders may require more time but I'll tell you know how long upon order.
Business days Monday-Friday and do not include week-ends or holidays.
USA ORDERS ONLY:
1. Standard Shipping: USPS FIRST CLASS (default). Can choose upgraded shipping on the check-out screen when ordering to include either USPS Priority Mail or USPS Priority EXPRESS.
2. Upgraded Shipping:
a) USPS PRIORITY MAIL. Includes insurance and tracking plus the AVERAGE post office turn-around time is 2-3 days per THEIR GUIDELINES.
b) USPS PRIORITY EXPRESS MAIL. Includes insurance and tracking plus they guarantee 1-2 day delivery PER THEIR GUIDELINES.
c) You choose upgraded shipping on the check-out screen before you check-out.
1. Current production turn around times (the time from when you place your order until it leaves my shop) still apply, even when upgraded shipping is purchased. Upgraded shipping ONLY applies to USPS turnaround time, and is not reflective of the time it takes to fulfill your order.
2. I don't work for THE POST OFFICE and have no control over their turnaround time. Priority Shipping usually takes 2-3 days after I create and ship the item but that is not a hard and fast rule.
3. I am not responsible for lost or damaged packages once the package leaves my shop. The best way to protect yourself is choose USPS PRIORITY MAIL which provides insurance and tracking.
4. If your package is lost or damaged your issue is with the POSTAL SERVICE - NOT ME. I appreciate it if you remember this before leaving reviews. I AM responsible for MY SERVICE. The POSTAL SERVICE is responsible for THEIR SERVICE. Please don't hold me responsible for what they do or fail to do. I have yet to have a product that was lost or damaged but just in case--please note this.
1. ANY FREE SHIPPING OFFERS IN LISTINGS IS FOR USA ORDERS ONLY
2. SHIPPING CHARGE REFUNDS: If you're charged more than $5 USD over the actual cost of shipping you will be refunded the difference.
3. DELIVERY can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks NORMALLY (just an estimate - not a guarantee) and this time frame is completely out of my control. Please keep this in mind when placing your order.
4. USPS FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL MAIL is what I use to ship. You do have the option on the check-out screen to upgrade to USPS INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY or USPS INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS.
5. TRACKING - There's no way of tracking international packages once they leave US territory.
6. CUSTOMS FEES-Import duties, taxes and other fees are NOT included in my shipping prices and are the buyer's responsibility. These charges are usually collected when you either pick up your package or when it's delivered to you. For legal reasons, we will NOT mark packages as "gifts" to avoid fees. It is the customer's responsibility to know their country's customs fees practices.
7. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; I have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
8. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond the original delivery estimates.
9. If your package is lost or damaged your issue is with the POSTAL SERVICE - NOT ME. I appreciate it if you remember this before leaving reviews. I AM responsible for MY SERVICE. The POSTAL SERVICE is responsible for THEIR SERVICE.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES:
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hour of purchase as I get on orders quickly and get them out quickly.
Because of the nature of the following items, I can't accept returns or exchanges for:
1. CUSTOM/PERSONALIZED ORDERS (Items with other than default text, color and/or with anything other than "Mom" or "Dad" on memory patches added as a signature name).
***The exception to this is IF there is a defect/mistake made on my part in the order I will GLADLY correct and replace it (I will pay to ship with First Class Mail for the replacement product).
2. DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
CONDITIONS OF RETURN/EXCHANGE:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
My #1 goal is excellent customer service which only happens if your customers are happy with product and service.
1. IF YOU'RE PLEASED WITH YOUR PURCHASE: I would LOVE positive feedback and a 5-STAR REVIEW!
2. IF YOU'RE NOT PLEASED: I would LOVE the opportunity to correct that and give you a reason to leave a 5-STAR review. So please convo me here on Etsy or email me at Vicki_neal2014@yahoo.com to give me an opportunity.
MORE DETAILED INFO ABOUT PURCHASES:
1. Descriptions, specifications, photos and policies are listed in my shop so you know exactly what you're ordering.
2. Computer screens vary so there may be some variance in images from computer to computer.
3. The nature and beauty of handmade means there may be a slight difference from item to item.
4. Because my creations are handmade by me it takes a lot of time, money and effort to do what I do.
*I CANNOT REPLACE WHAT THE POST OFFICE LOSES OR DAMAGES. Please don't hold me responsible for them. I do not work for nor am I associated with the US Postal Service or any other postal service.
If you are concerned about item being lost in shipping please upgrade shipping to include insurance if it doesn't. That way you will not be out the money spent on the order in the event the post office does lose it.
Once I have created and shipped an order I have earned the money I have been paid and it would be unfair to expect me to pay for the post office's mistake. I would suggest upgrading shipping to include insurance if this is a concern.
***PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK NAMES, INITIALS FOR MONOGRAMS, ETC WHEN ORDERING AS WELL AS THE ADDRESS PAYPAL, ETSY AND I ALL HAVE FOR YOU.***
If I misspell or make any error I will make it right and bear the cost to do so. I will refer back to the order you submitted for verification.
If it is not my misspell or other error then I cannot replace for free or refund the order. Please understand this is a business and I have to pay for supplies, materials and equipment as well as investing my time. While I make every effort to be fair, I ask you to do the same. On that note please double check the orders you submit.
If you are dissatisfied with me in any way PLEASE convo me so we can see how I may be able to rectify that.
BOTTOM LINE? I want to provide excellent customer service, while maintaining my business, and give you a reason to leave a positive review plus be a repeat customer. Please remember -- I am responsible for the product I create and for shipping it out in a timely manner BUT I am not responsible for the postal service -- whether domestic or international.
At Etsy, we care deeply about privacy. We believe in transparency, and we’re committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information. We know you care about your privacy too, so we provide settings that allow you to choose how certain information is used by Etsy. This policy explains our privacy practices for Etsy.com and EtsyStudio.com (we’ll refer to Etsy.com and EtsyStudio.com collectively as the "Site"), Etsy’s mobile applications (the "Apps"), Pattern by Etsy, Etsy Payments, Etsy’s public Application Program Interface (the “API”), and our other services provided by Etsy, Inc. or Etsy Ireland UC, depending on your location ("Etsy," together with "we," "us," and "our"). We'll refer to the Site, the Apps, Pattern by Etsy, Etsy Payments, the API, and our other services as the "Services." If you are located outside of North America and South America, Etsy Ireland UC is the data controller and is responsible for your personal information.
SOMETHING YOU WANT THAT YOU DON'T SEE?
CONTACT ME: Hopefully I can meet your request. If you see a design you like but want to change out the colors of thread let me know. I can also add other text--cute saying, name, quotes, scripture, etc.
BECAUSE ITEMS ARE HANDMADE: All fabrics and items may not be identical from order to order. Because of that and the fact that computer screens also can contribute to color variances, there may be slight differences.
6624 Levitt Drive
Watauga, TX 76148
They are ALL (square, diagonal orientation and heart shaped) measured from one side of patch to the other side of patch at it's widest point - looking at it on the tie. This way you know if your tie is wide enough for the patch you're ordering.
That means a SQUARE patch measuring 2.5" tall x 2.5" wide, sitting squarely on a tie is measured differently than a diagonal patch. The square patch IS 2.5" WIDE.
The diagonal patch (pointed at the top and the bottom) is wider in the middle than it is near the bottom and the top. So to have 2.5" at its widest point it is about 2'x2'x2'x2" around the patch, so the ACTUAL WIDTH of the patch will be 2.5" across and fit on a tie 2.5" wide.
Heart-shaped patch is 2.25" wide at its widest.
Depends on many variables. I normally get orders done within one day (sometimes 2) of receiving order. Then I mail.
The good and bad about it? I ship quick but it also means I don't accept cancellations after 1 hour of receiving a personalized order.
FIRST CLASS - 3-5 days estimate. Rarely could take up to 2 weeks.
PRIORITY - 2-3 days estimate . Again could take more.
EXPRESS - 1-2 days . Only method USPS guarantees date of.
USPS International First Class Mail which may take 2 to 6 weeks.
USPS International PRIORITY also offered.
***Note: These are delivery estimates, NOT guarantees. My standard shipping method is FIRST CLASS. You can upgrade to other options at check-out.
I don't mind doing that but I only send them if you request them. Why? It slows down the process and most of my customers are in a hurry with wedding deadlines (and I don't work week-ends).
I guarantee my work and in the event I do make an error, it will be remade and shipped free of charge for you asap.
That is one reason I request your phone # when you order so I can text in the event there is a question about your order. Also I could text a photo proof quicker than email or convos.
Aug 13, 2020
Perfect gift for my groom and father on my wedding day! The seller provided amazing customer service and fast shipping!
Nov 20, 2018
Owner was great to work with! Fast shipping.
Sep 5, 2018
I love my tie patches. I would recommend Vicki and her shop. Quick, reasonably priced, easy to communicate with and great quality! Thanks for the iron on instructions too! Can’t wait to give these to my dad and groom
Aug 8, 2018