DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FOR SHIRT PILLOW PATCH - 2 SIZES for YOUR embroidery machine - .pes format only.
***This is 2 DIGITAL DOWNLOADS - NOT an actual patch. There will be NO patch mailed to you.
You will download the pattern after you purchase this listing to make the patch yourself on your own embroidery machine. You will need an embroidery machine using .pes format to make these patches yourself.
See below if you want to order the actual embroidered patch instead ON A DIFFERENT LISTING - AT A DIFFERENT PRICE.
1. This is NOT a physical product but a digital machine embroidery design intended for use on an embroidery machine.
2. It is a computer file.
3. It is in PES Format ONLY.
4. This listing for size 4x4 Hoop, Design 3.80" x 3.80" and size 5x7 Hoop, Design 4.60" x 4.60"
5. You may NOT sell my digital download file but you may use it to create products
This design is available for instant download in both sizes.
The design has been tested and stitched out.
If you are looking for the actual Memory Pillow Patch I have it available at this listing:
The wording is:
This is a shirt
I used to wear
Whenever you hold it
Know I am there
(red heart) Love Dad
If you would like different wording please convo me for a custom order.
I will also be adding other instant download digital designs for the memory pillow patches to my shop so check out my shop to see if what you want is already in stock at:
How does instant download work?
1. Once you submit your order it normally takes a few minutes for your payment to be received (but can take longer).
2. After payment is received you will receive 2 emails from Etsy: a receipt email and a second e-mail with a link to download your files from Etsy.
3. Another place you can download your files at is in your Etsy account. Just click on Purchases and next click on the download link next to the design you purchased.
I am responsible for the design in its original size but if you edit or re-size the design it may alter the density of the stitches and not stitch out right.
Due to the electronic nature of this listing, all sales are final.
1. DIRECT CHECK-OUT USING EITHER:
a) Paypal (You can pay without having a PayPal account. See below)
b) Visa, MasterCard and Discover debit and credit cards
c) Etsy Gift Cards
2. Mailed Checks (order won't begin until after check has cleared your bank)
MORE ABOUT PAYPAL:
1. PayPal is a third party credit card processor that keeps all of your transaction information secure.
2. You do NOT need your own PayPal account to use the service.
3. Please visit this link to learn more about PayPal: http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account-46/
Texas residents will be charged state sales tax. It's the law.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES:
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hour of purchase as I get on orders quickly and get them out quickly.
Because of the nature of the following items, I can't accept returns or exchanges for:
1. CUSTOM/PERSONALIZED ORDERS (Items with other than default text, color and/or with anything other than "Mom" or "Dad" on memory patches added as a signature name).
***The exception to this is IF there is a defect/mistake made on my part in the order I will GLADLY correct and replace it (I will pay to ship with First Class Mail for the replacement product).
2. DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
CONDITIONS OF RETURN/EXCHANGE:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
My #1 goal is excellent customer service which only happens if your customers are happy with product and service.
1. IF YOU'RE PLEASED WITH YOUR PURCHASE: I would LOVE positive feedback and a 5-STAR REVIEW!
2. IF YOU'RE NOT PLEASED: I would LOVE the opportunity to correct that and give you a reason to leave a 5-STAR review. So please convo me here on Etsy or email me at Vicki_neal2014@yahoo.com to give me an opportunity.
MORE DETAILED INFO ABOUT PURCHASES:
1. Descriptions, specifications, photos and policies are listed in my shop so you know exactly what you're ordering.
2. Computer screens vary so there may be some variance in images from computer to computer.
3. The nature and beauty of handmade means there may be a slight difference from item to item.
4. Because my creations are handmade by me it takes a lot of time, money and effort to do what I do.
*I CANNOT REPLACE WHAT THE POST OFFICE LOSES OR DAMAGES. Please don't hold me responsible for them. I do not work for nor am I associated with the US Postal Service or any other postal service.
If you are concerned about item being lost in shipping please upgrade shipping to include insurance if it doesn't. That way you will not be out the money spent on the order in the event the post office does lose it.
Once I have created and shipped an order I have earned the money I have been paid and it would be unfair to expect me to pay for the post office's mistake. I would suggest upgrading shipping to include insurance if this is a concern.
***PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK NAMES, INITIALS FOR MONOGRAMS, ETC WHEN ORDERING AS WELL AS THE ADDRESS PAYPAL, ETSY AND I ALL HAVE FOR YOU.***
If I misspell or make any error I will make it right and bear the cost to do so. I will refer back to the order you submitted for verification.
If it is not my misspell or other error then I cannot replace for free or refund the order. Please understand this is a business and I have to pay for supplies, materials and equipment as well as investing my time. While I make every effort to be fair, I ask you to do the same. On that note please double check the orders you submit.
If you are dissatisfied with me in any way PLEASE convo me so we can see how I may be able to rectify that.
BOTTOM LINE? I want to provide excellent customer service, while maintaining my business, and give you a reason to leave a positive review plus be a repeat customer. Please remember -- I am responsible for the product I create and for shipping it out in a timely manner BUT I am not responsible for the postal service -- whether domestic or international.
At Etsy, we care deeply about privacy. We believe in transparency, and we’re committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information. We know you care about your privacy too, so we provide settings that allow you to choose how certain information is used by Etsy. This policy explains our privacy practices for Etsy.com and EtsyStudio.com (we’ll refer to Etsy.com and EtsyStudio.com collectively as the "Site"), Etsy’s mobile applications (the "Apps"), Pattern by Etsy, Etsy Payments, Etsy’s public Application Program Interface (the “API”), and our other services provided by Etsy, Inc. or Etsy Ireland UC, depending on your location ("Etsy," together with "we," "us," and "our"). We'll refer to the Site, the Apps, Pattern by Etsy, Etsy Payments, the API, and our other services as the "Services." If you are located outside of North America and South America, Etsy Ireland UC is the data controller and is responsible for your personal information.
SOMETHING YOU WANT THAT YOU DON'T SEE?
CONTACT ME: Hopefully I can meet your request. If you see a design you like but want to change out the colors of thread let me know. I can also add other text--cute saying, name, quotes, scripture, etc.
BECAUSE ITEMS ARE HANDMADE: All fabrics and items may not be identical from order to order. Because of that and the fact that computer screens also can contribute to color variances, there may be slight differences.
1521 Lower Meadows Lane
Alvarado, TX 76009
They are ALL (square, diagonal orientation and heart shaped) measured from one side of patch to the other side of patch at it's widest point - looking at it on the tie. This way you know if your tie is wide enough for the patch you're ordering.
That means a SQUARE patch measuring 2.5" tall x 2.5" wide, sitting squarely on a tie is measured differently than a diagonal patch. The square patch IS 2.5" WIDE.
The diagonal patch (pointed at the top and the bottom) is wider in the middle than it is near the bottom and the top. So to have 2.5" at its widest point it is about 2'x2'x2'x2" around the patch, so the ACTUAL WIDTH of the patch will be 2.5" across and fit on a tie 2.5" wide.
Heart-shaped patch is 2.25" wide at its widest.
Depends on many variables. I normally get orders done within one day (sometimes 2) of receiving order. Then I mail.
The good and bad about it? I ship quick but it also means I don't accept cancellations after 1 hour of receiving a personalized order.
FIRST CLASS - 3-5 days estimate. Rarely could take up to 2 weeks.
PRIORITY - 2-3 days estimate . Again could take more.
EXPRESS - 1-2 days . Only method USPS guarantees date of.
USPS International First Class Mail which may take 2 to 6 weeks.
USPS International PRIORITY also offered.
***Note: These are delivery estimates, NOT guarantees. My standard shipping method is FIRST CLASS. You can upgrade to other options at check-out.
I don't mind doing that but I only send them if you request them. Why? It slows down the process and most of my customers are in a hurry with wedding deadlines (and I don't work week-ends).
I guarantee my work and in the event I do make an error, it will be remade and shipped free of charge for you asap.
That is one reason I request your phone # when you order so I can text in the event there is a question about your order. Also I could text a photo proof quicker than email or convos.